Friday, July 26, 2024

Ask Mick: What's the Policy on "Self-Abuse" at UCTMW World HQ.?

Earlier this week, one of our legions (actually dozens) of current readers asked an important and timely question about  corporate policy at the UCTMW World HQ: Does Mistress allow her devoted and pampered house slave to masturbate?  

Please keep in mind that for the most part this is a hypothetical question. We are rarely apart and have sex almost every day, typically in the morning. What's better than wake-up sex? The exception might be a morning when we are getting up and out extra early to go on a long hike, or a drive to the airport. At my age, one cum a day is more than my reproductive system demands or needs. With that level of frequency, who needs to masturbate? (Other than our long since retired Western Correspondent, who used to buy lubricant in 20 gallon vats). 

But the question comes at an atypical time.  Mistress is off with an old friend for two nights at a nearby hot springs spa. Slave is home alone,  tending to the cat. It's now been nearly 48 hours since we last had our normal wake up sex! That' my longest dry spell in years! 
In the past, Mistress might have ordered me to wear a cock cage during any period when we are apart, particularly if I was going out, as I did last night, attending a local concert. At the very least, she would have reminded me that her policy was "no touching. Slave". So, cage-less and unrestrained,  feeling unusually liberated this week. In theory, I have license!

And yet..... maybe it's my age,  or a sense that a little frustration might make our reunion sex this evening  all the more thrilling, but so far I have exercised a little self discipline. 
Who da thunk! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Bit of a rant here, about Google/Blogger. For some reason none of your last 5 or so posts showed up in my feed...until today. So, not sure what the issue is, but they're having one. Anyway, read all the recent posts, and enjoyed them, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed they were not showing up on the feed, and tried to fix it. Not sure if what I did worked or if it was Blogger just not working! Thanks for reading! Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: