Sunday, February 24, 2019

While the slave's away.....

slave is spending a short weekend on the east coast, visiting my daughter and my cute (relatively) new grand daughter. It left Mistress with an open dance card for the weekend. One that she had no trouble filling.

"Jay's coming over Friday night."

"Oh?  It's been a while, Mistress..... what brought this on?"

"WE had lunch last week, and I mentioned you would be away.  He's been acting like he wanted to resume our "old times", So he suggested that the time was right...."

Older readers will remember Jay.  He's been around for maybe 5 years or so.  Things heat up, and then he backs away, seemingly confused and frustrated about this 'fucking some other guy's wife' thing.  Not everybody gets it, after all.  I think he'd like my wife all (or at least more) to himself.

As I was packing my bag on Thursday night, Mistress described their plans.

"He' meeting me here at 5 slave.  I told him to just let himself in, and that I'd be waiting for him in bed.  It's my nap time after all."

True that.  We usually share a late afternoon nap before dinner.  At least Mistress won't be alone for that.

"Then we're going out to dinner.  He'll be spending the night....."

"sounds like you won't be too horny while I'm gone, Mistress. "

"No slave,,,,, you may be without sex for the weekend, but I'll keep the home fires burning for you here."

It's been good to see my daughter, and spend some 'grumpy time' here.  But I made sure to stay in touch with Mistress to make sure all was going according to plan.  She gave me a call after she returned from dinner.  It turned out that dined at a nearby hipster bistro  where we had dinner on Thursday night.

"It was funny slave.... we had the same waiter.  He recognized me and I joked with him that last night I'd been there with another guy.....he thought it was funny."

No doubt.

I wonder who left the bigger tip.

"We're going to bed now, slave.  Sleep tight....."

I suspected I would be getting more sleep than she did.

In the morning I got another call around 8 am.

"Morning slave.....Jay's downstairs making himself some coffee, so I thought I would check in....."

"Aww.... that's usually my job."

(I usually made Jay's coffee when he slept over.)

"I know, but I think he'll figure it out...."

"So how did it go?"

"It was nice. Like old times.  We agreed it had been about 15 months since the last time.....he says he wants to do this more often again, whatever that means."

"I bet he feels more comfortable with your slave out of town....."

"You're probably right..... well I think he's coming back upstairs.  There's going to be more sex here before he goes home around 11.  Have a good morning slave!"

And I did.  But it wasn't easy to lose the thought of Mistress back in bed for a leisurely Saturday morning roll in the hay back in River City.






3 comments:

  1. It is nice to see you back again and your Q&A is nice. Being out of town for the lover to visit is definitely cuckold level 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back again
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIck said:

    he backs away, seemingly confused and frustrated about this 'fucking some other guy's wife' thing. Not everybody gets it, after all. I think he'd like my wife all (or at least more) to himself.

    You're damn right about this.

    This asshole would like nothing more than to take your wife away from you. Also, you can bet that the subject has come up between them in private. Your wife is looney to let this asshole back into your relationship, not matter how much she needs big cock.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: