Thursday, August 3, 2017

"She's My Cum Slut Now....."

If JJ's objective is to make Mistress crave that big cock of his, he seems to be making significant progress.

Last night he arrived at around 8:30 pm, after a long work day. There was some small talk in the living room, a glass of water for him, and some wine for Mistress and her slave. Her "fashion" choice was de minimis: a short nightie that barely covered her firm and shapely bottom, sans undies.

"What's the point of getting dressed up for him, slave? We all know I'll be naked soon enough.

Before we finished our beverages, Mistress's ample breasts were floating free, and JJ was sucking on perky nipples.

There was a brief discussion of Mistress's clean shaven folds ( a big plus for JJ who is also clean shaven), and confirmation that slave was caged.

"So how often is he in the cage?", he asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, not as often as he probably should be....."

"She is a  very lax, Mistress", I confirmed.

"But he's always in the cage when you're here."

"As he should be.... there's no need for his cock when you've got mine, is there?"

That's a question that needed no answer.

Small talk over, we adjourned to the bedroom. Slave was invited in. What transpired there is a bit of a blur. Slave was a "role player", making sure that Mistress was fully prepared for him, and then taking over with my highly skilled tongue during rest breaks for JJ. At some point, while I was plying her clean shaven folds with my mouth, Mistress was sucking his engorged cock. They both seemed happy with that formula.

I held her hands over her head again as JJ fucked her hard and long, driving Mistress over the brink more than a few times.

While I was not called on to use my mouth on JJ's appendage, I was coaxed to stroke it with my hand during one of our rest periods.

At some point, there was my first chance to watch Mistress ride his cock, front facing first, then the "reverse cowgirl" where I was called onto stroke her clit as she rode him with mucho gusto.  Even more cums ensued.

All through this encounter, JJ provided his own narration.

"She's my cum slut now....."

"I'm stretching out her cunt now, hubby....."

"Once I'm done with her tonight, she's not going to be able to have sex with you for a while, hubby...."

"Do you like your husband watch a real man fuck you?

"Yes, yes, I do", Mistress somehow murmured as he pounded into her.

By around 11 pm Mistress was exhausted, and slave excused himself to our daughter's room so the two lovers could have some privacy.  JJ left early this morning, and I was recalled to Mistress's bed. My cage was still in place, and she granted me the right to spring loose.

Whether JJ was right about her inability to fuck her slave after all that "abuse" has yet to be decided.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a fine cuckold evening. I wonder if Mistress will get so stretched that you'll just not be felt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think any stretching will be temporary. We have a few weeks without JJ now. But you may be right over the long haul if this turns into a several times / wk. sort of encounter.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing- Very hot. He seems to understand the dynamic well --although I agree an "embargo" scenario would definitely turn it up a notch. Sounds like he's a bit domme verbally in the bedroom but not as much mentally or physically ( no spanking?) which I recall Molly liked too. Any thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there was some spanking during that cock riding. I forgot to mention that. I may need to address that tomorrow.

      Mick

      Delete
  3. Those verbal teases and taunts have to be at least a little arousing. JJ would certainly push my cuckold buttons with them! A few times a week might be too much though...can't have too much of a good thing!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: