Monday, August 14, 2017

Homework Assignment Graded as "Incomplete"

If it's Sunday at the UCTMW HDH (High Desert Hideaway) it's not MTP (Meet the Press).  It's Switch Day!

Slave has been a little too submissive recently when it comes to exercising my switch day privileges. But a "homework assignment" from the WC provided a little inspiration.  He wanted a semi-suspension - Mistress's legs up in the air, exposed for who knows what. ( I certainly had my own ideas).  But the concept was better than the execution.

On Saturday I installed some hooks in our viga beamed ceiling to implement my plan.  There was already some rope on hand in a dresser drawer.  On Sunday morning, Mistress was co-operative. I tied her arms spread to the corners of the bed. Then  I got her left leg up in the desired position.

Looks hot doesn't it?

But the problem was with the right leg.  Mistress broke that ankle more than 20 years ago. It still can get stiff and ouchy for her.  When I got her right leg up into the desired position, it became clear that her ankle had no plan to co-operate. And with all our upcoming hiking, slave decided a little kinky display was hardly worth the risk of permanent damage. I am prepared to pay the price for my "incomplete" homework assignment.

But slave wasn't giving up all together.  Mistress's leg was lowered, but then both were secured to the corners of the bed. A classic spread eagle.

I toyed with my bound prize for a while. Kissing. stroking. Teasing. Taunting. At some point her favorite power tool was deployed to take her close to the edge.  She begged her slave nicely. And of course I buckled, allowing her a cum that had her straining and bucking against her bonds.

After she caught her breath, slave took full advantage of his opportunity.

Later I texted our WC the photo above, and explained why I failed to complete his assignment. He seemed magnanimous about our failure to fulfill his vision. But in response he texted us a few pictures of his own.



Apparently he and B have a collection of toys at their disposal.  Will they be bringing some with them? It got me wondering if there would be some "consequences" for slave's failure to complete that homework assignment.

And now I just remembered something: I was supposed to paddle Mistress for her failure to respond to the WC's texts earlier this week.  Oops!  I guess I need to wait until our next Switch Day!

That would be the day before the WC and B are planning to visit us.  Mistress may have a sore bottom when (and if) they show up.


3 comments:

  1. WC here

    Try using the rope behind her knees

    (with some padding of course, we want her to be comfortable as she maybe there for a while)

    Nothing wrong with those pretty knees is there Molly?

    Then attach the rope to the headboard on each side.

    My now

    That would be a compromising position wouldn't it?

    Just trying to be helpful:)

    Now Molly

    This means Mick gets another switch day today for experimental purposes only:)

    Now as to your questions from yesterday

    B has generously offered to hold the key

    This is NOT good news for you Mick......

    As to your well known ( and excellent BTW) sarcasm Mick

    Not to worry

    B informs me that she knows exactly how to wipe a smirk off your face....

    WC and B

    ReplyDelete
  2. After following this adventure for a few years now, I'm interested in how this plays out now. Looking for plenty of action / quality reporting to keep the readers duly informed of all the comings (none for Mick apparently) and goings.

    Judging from the implement / toy pictures I'd say the Collins' may be sporting matching
    red bottoms and sitting gingerly during the visit.

    Will JJ get a private reporting and pictures?

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better than rope behind the knees (popliteal fossa) which is a vulnerable area with nerves and veins and connective tissue close to the surface and unpadded by muscle: make a sling about 12" long to hold the calf. That will bear the leg's weight, you could still secure the ankle then to limit mobility if you wanted (or find an old soft splint boot for injury recovery that would immobilize the ankle while it is in the sling). Maybe do a test run to be sure you are ready with a workable approach when Switch day comes around. Be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: