Sunday, May 21, 2017

Strap-on Saturday

Mistress and slave have gotten into a comfy routine here now that slave no longer goes to an office most "work" days.  While we are both serving some clients (her more than me), we have been able to carve out some afternoon "nap" time, which more often than not includes either some post-nap worship or a 2nd round of more conventional sex.  But yesterday, after she lunched with the Dowager Domme and I entertained my cute grandkids, there was a little more time for us to indulge....

Slave had gotten a "warning" earlier in the day.

"It's been a long time since you've gotten a good ass-fucking, slave...."

"So true, Mistress."

We woke from our late afternoon snooze at around 5 pm, and Mistress was feisty and ready for action.

"Time to get out my supplies, slave...."

I dutifully went on task.

Harness. check.

Simulated plastic cock. Check.

Lube.  Check.

Mistress gave me a pass on the usual preliminary.

"You've been so good lately slave, that I'm going to pass on the punishment."

So no ass warm up with her crop.

"Sounds good to me, Mistress".

So it was down to business. Mistress promptly slid into her harness, and mounted it's important accessory (not quite as big as the helpfully illustrative video might suggest).  A generous helping of lube assisted as she drove home, finding her target with her typical precision.

Mistress worked her magic on her slave, while pumping herself into a rather robust cum of her own. She generously allowed me to take my own pleasure on top as she caught her breath from her more alpha exertions. And I gratefully did.....


It was a nice prequel to a quiet evening at home.

Tonight will be a little busier. We are meeting a couple from out in the 'Burbs who found Mistress via her new OKCupid page.  They are into the "Open marriage" / Poly scene. He's clearly interested in getting to know Mistress a little more personally. I'm along for the ride, purely as a curious amateur social scientist, of course. I'm sure our readers will be interested to hear all of the details.... purely for sociological reasons, of course.



2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like a lovely way to submit to a Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

  2. So assume you weren't locked during this research trip? Any luck for Molly? Please tell

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: