Thursday, May 4, 2017

Home Office

Have I really been too busy to post this last week?  Rest assured there have been plenty of opportunities for daily sex, worship, cock riding, and the deployment of Mistress's favorite power tool. Sadly,  her "side dish" has been MIA since his sleepover about two weeks ago, I hope Mistress has not missed her daily allotment of cums. That's what slaves are for, right?

Mistress and slave have been sharing a work space  these last few weeks. We both work from home now. I am down on the ground floor where I have pulled together a man cave of sorts.  Mistress works on our middle floor, where her computer and desk are located.

Of course, having officially "retired", my work load has been erratic, and certainly less than Mistress. I've tried to fill up the balance of my days with some sundry tasks in the nature of home improvements, as well as serving a few loyal clients.  I have been writing for some local publications, and dabbling in some local politics too. But  I am a little concerned that Mistress may decide her slave has been a little too lazy of late. Underproductive is not a quality your want in a slave, is it?

If I don't pick up my game, Mistress may have to adopt a new and more assertive style of workplace supervision.

3 comments:

  1. Twenty-five years working from a home office for me now, and I still need that "manager" pictured in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to invest in some sex-appropriate office furniture for Mistress' work space, i.e. a nice big desk with room underneath for a full sized slave.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her current desk should work. May have to try it out, terri. Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: