Sunday, December 18, 2016

Missed Opportunity

We've had a festive few days here in River City. No snow, but a night at a local jazz club with a holiday show was enough to stoke the Christmas mood. Without kids at home, we are too lazy to do the whole decorated tree thing....but a few lights on a large house plant and "fest".

We even snuck in a "double header" yesterday, with our afternoon foray featuring some robust and satisfying cock riding by Mistress.

The timing was just right.....it had been cold here the last few days. And the UCTMW World HQ is a tad drafty when temperatures get below 25 F.

"No cock riding if I have to shed the covers, slave...."

But after a busy day - me with the cute grand kids and Mistress with the dowager domme - the weather suddenly warmed up, giving Mistress a window of opportunity to take a ride on her slave's work-a-day cock. You have to take your opportunities when you get them!

Speaking of which, on Friday night there was one missed opportunity.

We met one of Mistress's old high school friends at a downtown cocktail lounge for a few beverages and some chit chat. Mistress was all decked out in her tights, which gave slave a good show as she say across from me on a cozy couch.  I even was asked to take a photo of the two of them, giving me cover for one of those "tights shots" I enjoy.

When our evening came to an end at around 10 pm, we headed a few blocks back to my office tower, where our car was parked.  We had talked about heading up to my office for one more "quickie with a view" from the 28th floor. But, alas, that's when the freezing rain started to fall.

"Maybe we better get home before the streets get scary, Mistress...."

What a shame though.  There are a few fantasies we have yet to fulfill from my perch and only a few more days left before I bail out for good.

6 comments:

  1. How lucky you are that mistress allows you to enter her pussy so often. Does she also allow you to cum? My wife mistress has said that I may not enter her since it is too great a privledge for a slave. So about every 4 months she will rub me thru my panties and give me permission to "make a mess".

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. agree with All Hers..lol..
    very fortunate fellow! for a host of reasons ✔️
    In 50 months I have not once been allowed to use my *tiny* one inside
    my Partner.. recently she stated that I will never have that pleasure (currently the chastity cage I wear is locked with a disabled lock that I will have to cut off in the event she chooses to play with it's contents. ☺️
    all fun for us!!
    She has been semi actively looking for another toy boy to spend some time with while I am living abroad... so far by all reports, it has been very tedious and disappointing for her��
    Always have really enjoyed your blog... Glad I have happened upon it again!

    best regards,
    Locked 1200

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you. I feel your "pain" Locked. I'd volunteer to fill in for you while abroad, but your Mistress sounds like she's a little more than I could handle.

      Mick

      Delete
  3. Mick,

    The readers who left these comments are definitely not familiar with the liberal chastity policy you enjoy. "Does she allow you to cum?" Had to laugh at that one!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: