Sunday, June 5, 2016

Two Lovers and a Funeral

Mistress had a busy Saturday.

It started the way a typical Saturday does at the UCTMW World HQ. Slave wakes early, but at the appointed hour (around 7:30 am) I went back up to the marital bed for some worship and wake-up love making. Nothing flashy, but quite fulfilling. (Certainly more fulfilling than those of you who are stuck in those infernal chastity devices for weeks at a time!).

We took a bike ride in the neighborhood after the dust settled in our bed, then had a sad obligation to fulfill : a memorial service and reception in honor of an old friend, a little younger than me, who had passed away a few weeks ago. It was a sad, but also joyous occasion as we remembered the life of a true bob vivant, who enjoyed entertaining his friends and colleagues at pool side in the summer months. I suspect I've written here about afternoons or evenings enjoying his food, beverage (many) and gathered friends on sultry summer days here in River City. He would always tease Mistress that her deep tan was found in a tanning booth. She always insisted it was quite natural. And, of course, Mistress was always right.

Mistress was dressed as a sexy mourner, in a black summer dress with a hemline that gave us all a nice view of her muscular legs. I suspect she was a pleasant distraction to some of the older men there to mourn the passing of our friend. And don't you like those semi-kinky shoes?

We were home by mid-afternoon, and while there was some talk about Mistress deploying her strap-on, the mood of the day, and the tequila sipped by both of us at the reception had both of us in the mood for a nap.

When we woke at around 4:30 pm, there was a little time left for slave to worship Mistress, giving her a little starter cum before her next engagement: a rare Saturday night out with her lover Jay. I was having dinner with my sister, daughter and cute grandkids. That gave Mistress a chance to schedule  a "date" with her side-dish.

Not surprisingly, I was home earlier than Mistress. She found me in bed when she got home at around 11 pm.

"Jay wanted me to spend the night slave, but you know I like to wake up in bed on Sunday morning's with my slave by my side...."

And I was happy to have her back.

Mistress only gave me a brief after action report.

"We had dinner out. and then some pretty hot sex back at his house, slave.....lots of cock riding and cock sucking....."

I knew that meant Mistress had more than her fair share of cums for the day.

"Does that make you horny slave...."

"I can't deny it Mistress....."

"Well you'll just have to wait until the morning.... I think my body is done for the day."

Fair enough.  I'm personally looking forward to some more details as I worship this morning.


3 comments:

  1. What is it that makes you horny? Is it the thought of another satisfying the mistress, or is it the thought of the sex act itself? Has jealously every reared its head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you might have imagined your title for today would make a great theme for a movie. I also imagine your Mistress wouldn't mind playing the lead role. Probably lots of takes necessary to get the right camera angles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick

    i guess it's a very good sign that Mistress was too tuckered out for Her slave. It's why they have "side dishes."

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: