Saturday, February 28, 2015

Frozen Butt Plug?

We've had a very long and chilling February here in River City.

And with the google crack-down still ambiguously threatening, I am reluctant to persuade Mistress to pose for any provocative photos that might catch the attention of the censorship algorhythmns. So I guess I am stuck with icy imagery.

I wonder if they have a cock cage big enough to fit this guy?

The odd thing is that while Google is getting all prudish, the so called main stream media has gotten all kinky.

Of course there is the whole 50 Shades phenomenon, with all those matron and co-eds flocking to the cinema for whips, blindfolds and soft-core BDSM.  I was thinking it was time for a little Femdom to balance things out when what pops up on the Hulu trailers is a new movie called My Mistress. The teaser suggests a tale involving the curious boy from next door stumbling upon a pro-Domme who turns him into her pool boy.... and so much more.

Sadly, I never had randy neighbor ladies like that back when I was trying to earn a little spending money to buy the latest Beatle album back in the 60's.

I also recently noticed an episode of the Comedy Channel series "Broad City", entitled To Peg or Not to Peg. The short clip I've linked shows what happens when one of the goofy heroines asks her date, mud-hijinks,  if he'd like to reverse positions, and he pulls out a strap-on for her  to deploy.

Considering these deviations from more conventional media sources, I suspect western civilization will survive if I post a few more photos of Mistress's pleasing naughty bits, don't you?


3 comments:

  1. The ice sculpture adds a nice touch to the blog, but.....how about hurrying up with a few more of those photos of Mistress?

    Neither did i have any randy neighbor ladies, though i did lust for a couple of them!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Why did you send the cold here?

    B's (my son) battery went dead and I had to drive up to his college with a new battery

    Putting it in in 0 degrees sucked!

    My condolences to U2 nuts

    Rock on Mick and Molly

    The frozen fingered

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now feel some "big wig" at Google was trying to show his power and found out he/she does not have so much power. I say go for it proudly display your bits in your cage.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: