Friday, July 5, 2024

Cuckold Meme of the Day: When the Cuck is Put in His Place.


 Over at the "Big Bi-Bull" (see our blog roll) you can read about a cuck who is "disciplined" when the Bull has a sleep-over and takes care to discipline a cuck who "misbehaved" on a couple's vacation.  Looking forward to a full report on how that unfolded.

Can't say that sort of thing ever happened when Mistress was exploiting her "hall pass". Most of her lovers were a bit younger than her and substantially younger than me. I suspect they were a tad intimidated by my more mature and accomplished status and showed far more deference than I deserved.  It certainly would have been interesting, and not a tad hot, to be confronted by a Bull determined to show me my place in the threeway pecking order. 

9 comments:

  1. Hey Mick & Molly

    I haven't put together a full report yet. I will and hope it won't be disappointing.

    I like the caption on this post of yours. Seems like most are directed towards the cuck but this one is addressed to the bull. I love the cuckoldress' attitude; kinda caused a stir somewhere in the groin area.

    I'm not totally sure how you can make up for your mature and accomplished status in order to eliminate that deference. The first thought that comes to my mind is a better vetting process for the lovers/bulls. That's all I have for now.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vetting implies that there are many qualified applicants. Unfortunately, pickings are slim in these parts. Mick

      Delete
  2. I wasn’t intimidated boss…..
    Hope you two nuts are doing great
    Am playing 18 every day and loving life
    Say hi to Molly for me:)
    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spelling Mick…..
    I should have done it
    I bet Molly would have had a smug little look on her face:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly are you going to let that atrocious spelling to stand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Molly
    Do you know how fast a scratch golfer can swing a belt?
    I’m guessing about 55 mph………swing speed……

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting play while you can

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: