Monday, June 15, 2020

Cuckold Meme of the Day - Changing of the Guard

Mistress and her lover had arranged for an after-work get together in our bed that Tuesday afternoon. She let me know as via cell phone as I was on my way home.

"He's stopping by after  work.  It was a little spur of the moment....I think he's horny for me, slave."

"Do you like that idea, Mistress?"

"Of course....plus I know it makes you horny too."

It did. My cock lurched against the hard steel of the cage she'd locked me in that morning. Ouch.

"Should I just get lost until you tell me he's gone....."

"Not yet.  Come home.  Make us both a drink when he arrives.  And then you can "get lost".  But be sure to thank him for fucking me before you go.....got that?"

"Yes, Mistress....."

1 comment:

  1. What a are cuckolds favorite ways of "getting lost?" It would be interesting to hear some of their ideas.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: