Monday, June 8, 2020

Cuckold Meme - Business Trip, Part III

When Mistress finally got home from her business trip,  we fell into a warm welcome home hug and deep kiss.  I was already on edge waiting for a full "read out" on the night she had spent with her boss. And the fact that my cock had been caged for more than 48 hours had left me frustrated and straining for relief.

As we broke the hug, her hand drifted down to my crotch, giving the cage a quick, teasing squeeze.

It was about then that I noticed her new jewelry - two platinum cuffs on each of her wrists.

"What's with the new bracelets, Mistress."

"He gave them to me on the plane ride home. Said they were a "bonus" for landing that big account.  He sealed them with a tiny screw driver.  Now only he can take them off."

She flashed them for a quick inspection.  Sure enough, there was no way to unfasten them without the special tool. 

"How did you react, Mistress...."

"It was kind of hot, slave.  Him fixing these on me in first class.  And he showed me the  matching  lock he bought, to seal them together, like handcuffs...."

"He did that on the plane ?"

"Yeah.... it was kind of a turn on....particularly when his land slid up under my dress...."

"Wow..... did that make you wet, Mistress?'

"What do you think.... he had me squirming and frustrated..... and there was no time for a quickie after we landed."

"Awww.... poor Mistress."

She gave me a fake sulk, lip protruding. 

"Why don't we adjourn to your chambers, Mistress and get you into something more comfortable....And maybe me out of this cage?"

All this talk about handcuffs and quickies had her "work-a-day cock" straining fruitlessly against hard steel.

"Hmmmm..... well there's one problem slave...."

"What would that be, Mistress...."

"While we were in bed last night....in that big king sized bed in his hotel suite.... he noticed the key ....on the silver chain you gave me, around my neck."

"And....?"

"And he asked me what it was......"

"And you told him? .... about my cage?"

Gulp.

"I did, slave.  You had to be there...."

"I can imagine.  So what did he say......"

"He was amused, to say the least.  About the whole cuckold thing.  And you locked up until I decided to free you....."

"No doubt."

That's when I noticed that the key was no longer on her necklace.  And began to panic.

"Uhhh.....What happened to the key?"

"He took it slave....he said it was in trade for the bracelets...."

"You mean?"

"He says he'll be the key holder for at least a few days..... and that the three of us have to talk."

"Oh shit...."

"But at least you can still worship....."







5 comments:

  1. good times are coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... how exciting.. my mind is spinning.. kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very steamy Mick. Makes for some nice fiction but...is it something you'd really want to "try?"

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: