Sunday, April 19, 2020

Kinky Image Swap


Yesterday, after some bracing wake up sex, we were out the door and back on the trail for another hike along the rim of the Rio Grande.
It was a blustery day,  and when some rain begin to spill from high clouds, we headed back home, stopping briefly for some spicy regional take-out for lunch.

On out way back, Mistress checked her email and discovered a request from Drew, her recent correspondent from back in River City.

"He wants me  share a kinky images. I have to go first.  Something   I find alluring, slave....So I may need your help."

Apparently one of my roles as the UCTMW Managing Editor and IT Director is to find kinky images to share with Mistress's potential suitors.

Back at home I asked her what she was thinking about.

"How about one with spanking, slave....". she said with a somewhat seductive tone.

Hmmm..... Interesting. Apparently that is an itch that has gone unscratched for too long.  I called up google images and pursued the available selections.  Given a few choices, she picked this one:


It's an interesting scene: fully dressed, dominant male.  Woman over his knee, dress hiked up.  Panties down around her thighs.  Very submissive, and, apparently, a concept that Mistress found arousing.
Image copied, it was sent off to Drew.  Hopefully he got the message.  I am sure Mistress is curious to know what he will send back in return.

Of course, Mistress seems to have the perfect bottom for spanking.  After a post-hike nap, I couldn't help but notice how good it looked in some yellow undies I got her for some past occasion.  She was happy to pose on our bed.  Very spankable, don't you think?

Then again, she looks pretty hot when encouraged to flip over too:

1 comment:

We Love your comments.... please join in: