Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sustained Abstinence at the UCTMW World HQ

Mistress and slave are in a very and atypical dry spell.

After years of nearly daily sex (unless someone was out of town), we are in a mutual abstinence mode because Mistress had a medical procedure.

"The Doctor says no sex for six weeks, slave."

Yikes.

We are now on the cusp of week two or our painfully long sexual desert.

That's right, no orgasms for either one of us for 13 days and counting.

We used to have a weekly "abstinence day", for slave but we gave up on that years ago.

When Mistress travels for more than a couple of days, she typically gives me permission to engage in "self abuse".

"I don't want you to be tempted to take that cock elsewhere, slave....", she has said, and she's kind enough to not keep me in an uncomfortable cage for an extended number of days.

She is a kind and indulgent Mistress after all.

But we are off into a new frontier now.

Every night we are aligned side by side in bed, her lovely body pressed against mine.  So tempting, yet out of bounds.

And when we share a shower, I can slide my paws off her firm breasts and ripe buns.  But can't take it any farther.  Yesterday in the shower she playfully teased my cock, which began to firm up for her in seconds after a few gentle squeezes.  Ugh.

Mistress has offered to indulge me if I want.  But I feel a little guilty taking her up on her offer.  After all, if she can't cum, then why should her slave have all the fun?  Or any fun.  Shouldn't I be sharing her pain?

This morning we are planning an experiment.  I will see if I can safely worship with my lips and tongue, without causing her any pain.  It could be dicey. And she may have to "call off the dogs" before I can deliver what she certainly deserves.

But if I can't, should I allow her to pleasure me?  Or would a good slave put his Mistress's pleasure before his own, and voluntarily continue to abstain until her MD waves the "gentlemen start your engines" flag?

3 comments:

  1. my thought as if it matters Mistress no pleasure then slave no pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for.. cuckold.slut .slave .anyone wife.gf.ex.sister.daughter.mom . add me . writ me on
    skype . penischocolat@hotmail.com / penischocolat@gmail.com.

    https://xhamster.one/photos/gallery/master4cuckold-11865454

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: