Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Back in (Sort of) Action

Mistress is still recovering from some surgery done about 2 weeks ago.  Her MD put her on an intercourse embargo for 6 weeks....so 4 more weeks to go before she is "good to go".  But on Sunday we tried an experiment.

Two weeks without any sexual interaction (or release) was definitely stressful here at the UCTMW World HQ.  Would it still work?  What if we forgot how to do it?  And the lack of our normal intimacy probably was making us both a little testy. And certainly horny. So we were going to start our slowly with some non-fucking play.

As I pulled back the covers to expose her clean shaven folds, it was with some trepidation.

"Let me know if I should stop, Mistress.....we need to be careful...."

""I'll let you know, slave...."

I began to caress her with my tongue very, very gently.  She held her breath at first, then relaxed into my oral caress.  Within a moment or two, her hips began to undulate with my slow, gentle lapping of those creamy folds.

"Do I taste the same, slave?"

"You do, Mistress....heavenly."

Cutting to the chase, Mistress came enthusiastically, but with a certain restraint designed to avoid too vigorous a convulsion.

Then it was my turn.

"You don't have to Mistress if it makes you uncomfortable....."

"Oh Slave, you deserve a break from abstinence too....."

She started with her mouth, then with her hands.  At some point I lent a hand myself. And while it probably was harder work for both of us than our normal wake-up sex, it got me there in a way that was intense and very, very satisfying after nearly a two week dry spell, which was probably the longest of our 30 years or so together.

We were able to replicate all of that, yesterday morning. If anything, it seemed even hotter as we developed a more unrestrained and relaxed routine of mutual masturbation.

And there was a bit of fantasy attached with a cuckold theme that seemed to fuel both of our fires.

"What if your lover told us this was the way it had to be, Mistress?"

"MMMM..... that would be hard, slave... you mean.....

"What if he said your cunt was only for him.... off limits to my inferior cock?"

"That is a hot thought, slave.....poor you....."

But then we both came with a certain desperate fury.

It's nice to be on the road to recovery!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you’re back to having some fun. That is a hot thought- off limits entirely. Sounds like you can explore that one a little more. My wife seems to like the idea of keeping me on ice too if she ever found herself a lover that could take care of her. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kind of relationship between you two!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: