Sunday, July 2, 2017

Slave's Rules.

Yesterday, Diane made a comment raising the question of  how slave is handling this period of time away from Mistress.  As I mentioned last week, Mistress has imposed certain rules for her slave to live by during this nearly three week disruption of our "normalcy".

Rule 1: Daily "self-abuse", with a required snapchat photo of "her cock" transmitted as proof.
Rule 2: When I go out in the evening, I wear my cage. Again, a photo is required to show evidence of compliance.

(I suppose I have interpreted this "in the evening" element of the rule.  I have not worn the cage when going hiking or biking, or going to the farmer's market or grocery store, as I did yesterday).

Mistress and I have been able to text at least daily everyday, around lunch time here, and at bed time for her (there is about an 8 hr. difference).

One improvement in my cage time -- I took Terri's recommendation and purchased as a birthday gift for Mistress -- a new cage. The "Holy Trainer" arrived late last week.  The local post mistress handed my package to me without any sense of "you sick fuck" in her eyes. So I guess the promise of discrete packaging was bona fide. While it took one trial and error in the "fitting", the subsequent attempt was successful.  The device is considerably lighter and more comfortable (if not as scary looking) as the steel device I have been using.  Mistress seemed pleased when I snap chatted her the image of her cock wrapped in the clear plastic device.

On Friday night I went to a local historic adobe church in the neighborhood for an opera recital by some young men and women spending a few weeks in town for some type of training institute. The test was sitting on a hard wooden chair for an hour without squirming as the lovely performances unfolded in the sacred space.  It took a little discipline to ignore some pinching and mildly annoying discomfort. But at some point my body adapted and the mild annoyance calmed  as my head went to some higher and better space.

Of course, I've not yet attempted the ultimate test -- sleeping in the device.  Those nighttime involuntary erections are always a challenge when it comes to getting a good night's sleep. I suspect that will be on the agenda when we get back to River City and have that first sleepover with JJ.  Speaking of whom, I did exchange a few texts with him the other day about Mistress's travels:

Slave:  "Hi JJ. Sounds like Molly is safe and sound in the Kenyan bush.

JJ " Yes it does! I have not been on Facebook yet to look today."

Slave: I'm fortunate that she didn't lock me in the cage and take the key."

JJ: "Yes you are"

Slave: "I'm on an honor system now".

JJ: "How is that working?"

Slave: "I wear it when I go out at night".

JJ: LOL.

slave: "True. Sad maybe. But true. That's the rule!"

Mistress has mentioned in her texts to me that she has also been in touch with JJ.

As for her potential dalliance with David (their Kenyan guide), well that has been dicey due to a lack of privacy.  They went on a four hour hike in the bush yesterday, but they had a Samburu guide accompanying them. (the kind that can fight off a leopard with a walking stick). So there was no chance for any "hanky pinky".  But it sounds like the potential is there. She confirmed there was some serious flirting going on, despite their native chaperone:

Mistress: "yes. David likes me. hiked. went swimming. had drinks. fun."

They are going on another long hike this morning together, but again with a "chaperone".

It may be hard for Mistress to take this flirtation with David to the next phase considering their lack of privacy.  But at least it's adding a little buzz to her trip.


4 comments:

  1. WC here

    Come on Molly,

    Got to be a way to loose the leopard fighter for a few minutes!

    I know you can do it!

    You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm happy that you're happy with the new cage. i found it far easier to get used to than any of the others i've worn and i'm not looking for a new one.

    Are you hinting to JJ that he take a more active role in your chastity?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gang:
    Hard to ditch the leopard fighter!!!! Glad mick has new beautiful cage
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: