Saturday, April 15, 2017

GOOD FRIDAY CUCKOLDRY

Confirming my lapsed Catholic status. slave relished Mistress's Holy Thursday / Good Friday spanning frolic with her lover Jay. (Their planned Wednesday night tryst was rescheduled for Thursday evening).

We didn't attempt to recreate a three way "Last Supper" on Thursday evening.  Slave had made a commitment to baby sit my cute grandkids at dinner time. That left Mistress and Jay to their own romantic devices for dinner.

"I think we'll just walk up the street for some Indian food, slave...."

I was with the kids when Jay would be arriving at our house. My mind naturally drifted to what might be going on back at my house with the slave away.  Would Jay get a little "appetizer" before his lamb vindaloo? I could only speculate.

When I arrived home at around 7:30 pm, Mistress and Jay were still out for dinner. There was evidence that they had enjoyed a glass of wine (for Mistress) and a beer (for Jay) before their dinner. But the bed was still made. I settled in for a little review of the daily news on line, while awaiting their return. Soon enough they wandered in, seeming to have enjoyed their dinner date.

I hadn't seen Jay since February, so the three of us sat for a while in our living room, catching up on the developments in DC and our respective lives. But all of that was a bit of a distraction, wasn't it?

By 8:30 pm, Mistress was ready to move on to the main event.

"Well Jay, is it too early to go to bed?"

"Jay eyed me a tad uncomfortably, as if I might have standing to object.  But of course, I did not.

"Sleep tight, kids", was all I had to say.

So the two lovers climbed the stairs, leaving me to watch that amazing PBS series on WW I. Down stairs, I was out of range of any sounds of lust emanating from our bedroom.  But one could certainly imagine.

I went to bed myself in the adjoining bedroom about 90 minutes later. By then there were only sounds of silence coming from our CEO's executive suite. Sweet.

In the morning, slave was up before the two exhausted lovebirds. At some point, Mistress came down in one of those skimpy nighties to request a cup of coffee for her lover. Naturally, I complied with her request, whipping up a latte for Jay. We shared a kiss.

And about 40 minutes later, the both of them appeared, Jay heading back to his world. Slave was invited back up to Mistress's bed, where I was allowed to soothe those well used, clean shaven folds with my avid tongue.

But that was it.

"Sorry slave.....but you're just going to have to wait until tomorrow."

I guess I can handle a single abstinence day, particularly on Good Friday.


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a Good Friday time was had by all. Thanks for sharing. I hope you get a nice Easter treat.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: