Thursday, March 2, 2017

Post Cuckold Maintenance

Pardon my failure to update our readers about how our Saturday night "double date" ended.  It's been a busy week as we polished off some work projects and prepare to head back to our SW hideaway later this morning.

It seems as if Mistress and Jay did not waste any time once they went to bed after our night on the town. While they both "hit the sack" initially, Mistress confirmed that there was some middle of the night nookie....

"I think it was around 4 am, slave....we both woke, and well....."

Well, indeed.

And there must have been another round before on Sunday morning before Mistress sent Jay on his way at around 9 am.

"I hope he didn't mind me showing him the door, slave, but I have a busy day....."

Jay didn't seem to mind. He had time to chat with me about our evening. But as always, he steered clear of the elephant in the room. No comment at all about his "all access pass" to my wife. I suspect Jay thinks I have a screw loose by "allowing" my wife to sample other cocks. But he isn't looking a "gift horse" in the mouth.  Would you?

Fortunately, Mistress left some time in her busy schedule for slave to return to the semi-marital bed.

"I'm pretty tender now, slave.... so no sex for you.....but you may taste...."

Of course, I was more than happy to be of service. And as my tongue dipped into to those tender, clean shaven folds it was easy to detect the mingled flavors of her arousal and Jay's more athletic sexual stylings.

"Can you taste him. slave....."

"Yes, Mistress....."

Fortunately, Mistress is resilient. Any embargo was lifted by Monday morning. I remain a pampered house slave.


2 comments:

  1. It would appear Jay and your Mistress had a good time and even you had a little treat later. Not sure what Jay thinks of your relationship and not sure what your Mistress told him I don't think you are nuts or crazy it's the life style you and Mistress want to live. I'm not sure why there has not been a three some. If it's your idea or Mistress' or Jay but that is between the three of you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the fact you are a pampered house slave, delicious description of the tasting

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: