Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Peg O' The West

Was it the full moon that brought out the wilder side of Mistress on Sunday?

We had some rather robust wake-up sex Sunday morning, featuring some rather rowdy riding of slave's rejuvenated cock.

"You seem back to normal now, slave....", she sighed finally coming to rest after a few well earned cums for her and one very satisfying one for her devoted slave. A month after my surgical repairs, slave does seem to have resumed my normal, if aging level of sexual proficiency.

After breakfast, we headed up the mountain to  sunny ski slopes and another day in our local paradise, fighting the crowd of Texans who have arrived for spring break. After getting our quota of runs, it was back to our cozy hideaway, with lunch and a pre-dinner nap on the agenda.

But when we woke up Mistress was no longer in a somnolent mood.

"I think it's time I fucked you in the ass, slave....."

"Hmmmmm....."

I was told to gather her supplies, and, "resigned to my fate", set about gathering up her harness, it's phallic accessory, and our container of baby oil gel.  Mistress mulled whether the deployment of her strap on should be preceded by a ritual cropping.

"I'm having trouble coming up with a good reason to punish you, slave...."

"Not even some trumped up charges, Mistress?

"No, you've been pretty well behaved lately...."

So Mistress spared the rod, and decided to cut to the chase.  Like a good slave, I promptly assumed the desired position.  That drew a chuckle from Mistress.....

"Why look at you....no foreplay?  Just roll over and present your ass, slave?....."

"I'm just anticipating your desires, Mistress.... isn't that what I'm supposed to do?"

Apparently I had a point, because Mistress climbed onto the bed behind me, and was promptly on task, making sure that her "aim was true" then quickly picking up the pace as she plunged in and out of slave's welcoming orifice.  She built herself into quite a frenzy before collapsing onto be, spent and satisfied with a rather dramatic late afternoon sexual release.

Of course, slave was not yet "fulfilled", though I was certainly worked up in response to her stimulation.  I was told to insert my "device" (the aeros) and then as Mistress rolled onto her back, enjoyed the opportunity to plunge her work-a-day cock with reckless abandon into those succulent clean shaven folds.

It was a "two-a-day" worthy of the full moon in a big western sky.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, there must be something about the full moon the brings out the beast. (I know, not quite the right word to describe the lovely Molly.) I've received many an energetic pounding on the full moon, and reading your description definitely got my heart racing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know we got your motor running Penney.

      Delete
  2. As her slave you should anticipate her wants, however instead of presenting the way you think she wants you should ask her if you may present your slut hole to her for her use. But all turned out well and she enjoyed using your slut hole ad I'm sure you did too. I know I enjoy having my slut hole filled and used.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: