Friday, March 13, 2015

On the Road

Mistress and slave are hunkered down at DFW right now, grinding out some work, and waiting for our connecting flight to our SW hideaway.

As you can see, Mistress decided to grant a boon to her slave: wearing tights and a skirt to tease out tights season just a few more days, rather than sliding into some jeans for our journey.

I really am pampered, aren't I?

I realize we've been a little too busy and I forgot to post an "after action" report on Mistress's Wednesday afternoon rendezvous with her lover Jay.

He's been busy too, with some family and child care challenges, and work of his own. But it sounds they had a very "productive" use of their 90 minutes together.

"It was a lot of action packed into a small period of time Slave... He even fucked me up against the wall...."

Now that required some follow up question.

"How did that work, Mistress...."

"He had me stand on this little stool at first.... and then it just flowed from there..."

Needless to say, Mistress was pretty worn out at the end of the day, but she still agreed to go on a bike ride with me. Now that's a Mistress devoted to her Slave's well being.

Sadly, our early departure this morning precluded any wake-up nooky. So my chance to slide my hand along Mistress's strong and shapely tights' clad thighs is all the action I've had since Thursday morning.

With our daughter joining us on this trip, it may not be until after dark tonight that I finally get a chance to engage in anything more than longing looks and innocent fondles.

Hopefully I can make it that long!


1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful of Mistress to oblige you and wear tights a little longer!
    Mmm, up against the wall, just picturing it (them)...
    sara e

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: