Monday, December 22, 2014

Femdom Night at the Museum?

Yesterday, while the cute Co-Eds were sleeping in, Mistress and Slave took in a nearby museum devoted to Jewish heritage and life in Paris. After we wandered through the impressive (and heartbreaking) exhibits, we stepped into the Museum book store. My search for a gift to bring home to my grand-kids was quickly diverted when I noticed a book that seemed to focus on the idolatry of the female gender - or at least their feet.  Here's the cover:
And here are a couple of other illustrations:

Maybe someone more facile at French can interpret the cover for me?

But your correspondent is having trouble figuring how this inspiring guidebook ended up in the museum collection.

Now I'm going to get back to sucking on Mistress's toes.

1 comment:

  1. It says only The Book Idolatry presented by Serge Fauchereau

    It translates better to The Book of Idolatry, or The Idolatry Book. I find it very interesting...

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: