Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cropping Dodged

Mistress and Slave have been enjoying our few days away "con much gusto".

After our wake-up sex rituals here in our hideaway on Friday morning, we spent some time just vegging out, reading books, checking in with work issues. Then at around 10 am we headed up to the ski mountain, where the bright SW sun was shining on about 8 inches of fluffy new snow.

This is where Slave got in trouble.  I forgot to remind Mistress to grab her helmet and gloves from the back seat, requiring a trip back to our car in the parking lot, and delaying our first run. Slave got a little pissy when this faux pas was discovered, and Mistress ended up slogging her way back to the car herself to retrieve the missing items.

She was not happy.

Have you ever tried slogging through parking lots in ski boots?

In retrospect, that is what  slaves are for. I should have insisted on doing this task myself.

And you can imagine that Mistress was none too happy with me after that slog when we finally were able to hit the slopes.

Fortunately, chatting with some friends we encountered, and the soothing sunshine after what seemed like months of River City gloom, soon lifted the mood and we had a wonderful ski day.

Nonetheless, when we got home I knew there would be a price to pay for my pissy-ness.

That's where the crop was dodged.

As we settled into bed for a nap, Mistress confessed:

"You deserve to be punished, Slave.. but I'm too tired right now...."

After our nap, Mistress did allow me to worship.  But I was denied the chance to take my own pleasure, as I should have been  considering my impertinence, don't you think?

Then it was time for Mistress to primp for a local charity event, with cute pre-decorated Christmas trees on sale to benefit local non-profits.  Mistress slithered into a new pair of her "peek-a-boo" tights. Coupled with some black cowboy boots and a short skirt, Mistress turned her self into a guy magnet, and certainly yanked all of her Slave's strings.

At the event, Mistress enjoyed some attention from a well known local artist, as well as an Italian restauranteur.

"The first thing he asked me was 'are you married?' Slave...."

"Did you tell him, yes, but I have permission, Mistress?"

She just gave me that 'raised eyebrow' look.  We may hit his restaurant tonight, if only for the gluten free pizza he was touting to Mistress.

By the time we got home we were a little too tired for any hanky panky.   But Mistress did sleep in those sexy tights, just to tease her slave.

I'm hoping that my orgasm embargo has been lifted by this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: