Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More On Mistress's New Suitor

Last night, in bed, Mistress updated me on the latest developments.

"We traded a few texts, Slave.... I think he liked being in the blog."

"Glad, he was amused, Mistress...."

"And he seems to be interested in meeting you."

"I look forward to it... it's always fun to be able to talk to a blog fan, someone who knows all the dirty little secrets we don't share with all of our vanilla friends....but here's the real question.... does he want to fuck you, Mistress?"

"He seems to, Slave."

"And do you want to fuck him?"

"Hmmmm...... I think I do, Slave . . .  does that bother you?"

"Who am I to object...."

"Exactly,  Slave.... exactly."


7 comments:

  1. Fascinating and unique. The new suitor elbows his way into the blog and is now privy to the pillow talk about him between the two of you. And I thought I'd seen (and done) most everything related to cuckolding.

    MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc- Do you think it's unfair that we are sharing this sort of by play on the blog, and presumably with D? I mean wouldn't you want to know if Mistress wanted to fuck you? Or is it important to preserve the mystery?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not unfair, just fascinating and very different. Some mystery makes the chase a little exciting. On the other hand eliminating it early lets you get to the good stuff sooner.

      MD

      Delete
  3. Mick, do you have any cuck angst at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I just don't have the "insecurity" gene, anon, but no, I don't get angst. It's good for Molly at many levels to have her sexiness affirmed by the attentions of other guys. ANd for some reason it's a turn on for me too! Win Win!

      Mick

      Delete
    2. Anonymous,

      While reading older posts as part of my attempt to get the characters of this blog straight in my mind, I think Mick creates far more angst among his mistress' suitors than he feels.

      MD

      Delete
  4. I think this is an interesting and fun turn of events having him around here and there.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: