Friday, March 15, 2013

Missed Opportunity

Mistress and Slave are jetting west as I type this, exploiting the overpriced and underspeedy in flight wifi to reach out to our dozens of regular followers.

We were up so early that we had to forego our regular wake-up sex, which means your editor has  actually gone 24 hours without an orgasm to speak of (though Mistress did get some worship through the aperture of her peek-a-boo tights last night when we got home a little later than normal from a social / political event.

After We packed up I switched on the opening minutes of the dreaded confrontation on the hard court between my own alma mater and Suzanne's own Alma mater. It made me realize that I had forgotten to communicate the terms of a potential UCTMW v. All Mine wager on the outcome of the game.

I figured my team, ranked 24 deserved some points against her team, ranked 12. They had split home and home games in the regular season. I would have asked for a 10 pt. spread, but would have been prepared to settle at 5. Heck if browbeaten by Suzanne, I might have taken a straight up bet, with no points for the obvious underdogs.

But what about the stakes?

I know Suzanne would have wanted to propose something involving me in a cock cage for several days. But that would have unfairly denied Mistress the pleasures of her work-a-day cock. So unfair!

But what about spanks: 10 for me with the crop if my my team lost, with the sentence executed by Mistress Molly.

And if Suzanne's team lost? 10 for her via wooden spoon, imposed by Jay.

I doubt he would mind playing his role, since he had no dog in this particular hunt.

I suppose I could have emailed Suzanne once I realized the game was starting. But then I saw those puke green uniforms and watched as my lads fell behind by double digits within minutes.

Sending up rocks at the basket!

I turned off the TV in disgust, glad that I had not been suckered into that wager after all.

But when I awoke this am, before jumping into the shower with Mistress I checked the score:  my team had rallied and won going away.

Suzanne, you would have taken that bet, right? 

Admit it.

And if so, well Jay.... go for it.

4 comments:

  1. A missed opportunity indeed. Any chance I have to get you to spend more time caged is worth my time. Tough to talk about stakes after the fact though. Maybe the Warriors were all giddy about the new Jesuit Pope. Probably not though. They just sucked and/or were blinded by those hideous uniforms.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good fight between two good Catholics

    And you two are the most pious catholics I know!!!!!!

    But I have a question

    Why did they fire the last pope?

    Seriously

    I don't know

    Clue the poor uninformed WC in to Papal politics....

    The under informed

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. "your editor has actually gone 24 hours without an orgasm...."

    One is almost, but not quite, tempted to say "Poor thing"

    MissB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, I suspect the only giddy people when Pope Frances was elected were those cardinals giddy with joy that they had managed to survive another conclave without becoming pope. Seems to be a high pressure job.

    I'm surprised Molly and Mick haven't figured out some way to have sex on airlines. What about some remote control vibrators tucked up here and there on each of them? Or would those be considered a threat to the pilot, crew and national security?

    Hugs,
    Donna





    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: