Monday, May 30, 2011

Justice Done

You will happy to learn that Mistress has paid her debt to society, fully satisfying the terms of the sentence laid down by our “Judge”, the WC. I suspect she will think twice before removing clothespins without permission again, that is, unless she actually enjoyed a day of teasing attention, frustration, but ultimate satisfaction from her devoted Slave, who’s task it was to execute the “remedy” imposed be the WC’s belated decree.

It was a long day, with lots of juicy details. But I know you at least want to hear the highlights, and some of the whining and wheedling that accompanied it. Keep in mind that the “order” provided for at least 10 rounds of tease and denial, and that Mistress would not be permitted an orgasm until 4 pm. That said, let me count them down for you:

10. It was around 8 am. Slave brought up the papers, and we read a bit, touching in our conversation about her “sentence”, and what it might entail

“You aren’t really going to do this, are you, Slave?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world….”

“Meanie.”

Then I presented Mistress with the laptop to read the blog, and nested between her squirmy thighs, lapping and sucking to my heart’s content.

“I’m trying not to pay attention, Slave….”

But when the squirms and her breathing seem to shift to that tell tale rhythm that tells a cum is close, Slave backed off.

“ohhhh….. damn.”

9. The laptop set aside, I pulled out those red leather cuffs, using little pad locks to secure them. Then Mistress was rolled over, onto her stomach and the cuffs were fastened together, right above that lovely smooth rump. That’s when I deployed the Hitachi for the first time of the day, sliding it between those thighs from behind. It was fun to watch her hump the bed in frustration, little beeds of sweat popping out on her lower back, the aroma of her arousal filling the room.

“Don’t you dare cum, Mistress…..”

But I did her a favor and switched the hitachi off just when I knew she was getting to that point of no return again.

“That’s two, Mistress.”

“How will I ever make it to ten…..”

8. Now she’s on her back, arms fixed spread eagled above her head, to corners of the bed. The tools are our crystal cock and my tongue. The Hitachi is really too easy at this point. Getting her close to the edge on only seconds it seemed. This way I build her slow and incendiary, with gentle flicks of my tongue, and the suctioning of her clit between my lips and teeth, as the ribbed glass cock slowly moves in, put and around probing for that little spot that could send her over the edge…..

“Ahhhh…. You better ….stop if you want …..me to last… Slave….”

I gave her a few last licks with the very tip fo my tongue as her hips arched out of the bed…. then let her rest a bit.

7-5. She’s still bound, arms extended. By now my needs were becoming more pronounced. The “order” had provided me the chance to take whatever whenever, so I figured this was as good a time as any, since mistress was so “available”.

As I slowly fucked her, Mistress and I discussed the rules…

“So what counts as one, Slave… “

“I think getting so very close, then an appropriate, ‘cool down’ period, before getting you close again….”

“well then this should count as 4 , 5 and 6, Slave.”

“That seems too easy, Mistress….”

But as I built her up so close with my thrusts and my fingers between her splayed thighs, 1, 2 then 3 times, before taking my own pleasure, I agreed she was right …. That long bout of fucking should count as three.

4. I let Mistress relax a bit, sipping my coffee as she writhed a bit longer in frustration. Then I went back to work between her thighs, just with my lips and tongue this time.

“My you are wet, Mistress….”

“Maybe that’s because you just came there, Slave….”

“Ahhh…. That’s right…. This is the type of treat that Tammy gets over at All Mine all the time, Mistress…. But it’s not his own cum.”

“That’s what you deserve, Slave….”

But soon she was just moaning, and squirming, and then indicating that I had better stop before it was too late….

“Of course, Mistress… thanks for the tip.”

3. With Slave’s base needs met, I figured it was time for a little rest for both of us. I unfastened Mistress, then got her some ice tea and me some OJ downstairs. We actually had some vanilla plans to take care of…. Mistress to do some grocery shopping and me to collect my cute grandson for some play and swimming time.

“So you’re really going to make me wait until this afternoon, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress…. And remember no cheating, can I trust you, or are you going to go to the hitachi the moment I leave?”

She gave me her word, as she fondled her I-phone….

“I’m texting M, telling him that he’s scum.”

Not long after, the chime of her phone went off.

“He says ‘that’s a strong word, Molly….”

She was standing now, in a sun dress, I pulled her close to me my hand dipping under the hem, feeling for that soft smushy part between her thighs, and my finger went to work, sliding between those soft folds.

She began to stiffen, her head buried against my shoulder when I stopped.

“That was fast, Mistress….”

“I’m getting desperate, Slave…. what do you expect….”

2. I was off to collect my grandson, and she and the sullen teen #2 were off to the grocery. We met up again back at the house, to change into our swim costumes for a few hours at our local pool. As I played in the water with the cute one, Mistress was lounging in the sun, reading the Times, and deploying her I-phone.

“M wanted an update…. Then he said he was going to go take care of himself and think of me all frustrated here….”

“Those are good thoughts, Mistress….”

It wasn’t until around 3:50 pm that we got home. And Mistress even agreed to defer our bike ride, to solve her growing “problem”. Now that says something about how horny she must have been. When I came up to our room, Mistress was in the shower, and I quickly shed my suit and t-shirt to join her. She was all wet and soapy when I pulled her back to me, using one hand to fondle her lush breasts while the other groped between her thighs, sliding to and fro until her body stiffened….

“Close, Slave….very close…”

1.When we emerged from the shower, it was a little after 4…. And Mistress had a text from M waiting for her.

“He says it’s after 4…. Where are we?”

Now here’s a judge who monitors outcomes very closely.

“Tell him were going into extra innings, Mistress.”

I had thought of using the Hitachi one more time on her, but figured that would be a little too quick and dangerous. So I pulled out the crystal cock and began rubbing its length and ridges between her thighs, slowly, making her squirm as I kissed and cuddled against her. Mistress was squirming as I then lowered my head to those molten lips and began to gently suction her between my lips…. That’s when her hips jerked with sudden vigor…..

I stopped….

“What was that?”

It sure seemed like the first little wave of an orgasm to me….

“I was close but…..”

“We need to figure out what to do next Mistress…. We may have to start all over again….”

“No… we can’t….”

Mistress’s frustration was palpable.

“Let’s get M on the phone for a little sidebar conference on how to resolve this problem…”

I dialed him up, finding our “Judge” in Costco. No doubt he was looking for one of those 50 gallon drums of lubricant he relies on to get him through a few weeks of special occasion cock maintenance.

I calmly explained what I had witnessed, and Mistress was also handed the phone, to share her remorseful defense. To me it sounded a bit like “the dog ate my homework”, but I suspect M felt that she had already “suffered” enough. So rather than starting from ‘one’, his Solomon-esque remedy, delivered from the vegetable aisle at Costco, was one additional round of tease and denial.

Fair enough.

In fact, as Mistress finished up the call, I had already begun lapping and sucking on her, without any additional tools.

Suffice it to say that by the time she hung up with M, she was well on her way to completing that final “bonus” round.

I then explained to Mistress that her remedy had been fully administered, and asked whether she wanted to experience the fruits of her sacrifice then and there or wait until after dinner.

“I’m sure the ordeal has taken it’s toll, Mistress.”

Are you surprised that she wanted to proceed immediately?

I figured she was due the full treatment by now, so as she spread her legs for me, the Hitachi was deployed, and the frustrated Molly took full advantage of it. Liberated from the ban on cumming, she laid back and allowed me to build her up to a full fandango of gyrating, moaning and throwing herself off the cliff, until she begged me to turn it off.

By now, Slave was more than ready to show her a good time with my work-a-day cock, and it seemed that Mistress had at least two more orgasms as we went at one another with unrestrained gusto.

So, WC, thanks for your impartial and reasoned deliberations, and your fair and balanced order. You may have a future as one of those TV Judges, let’s call it “Kinky Kourt”.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun for all! Mick, I'm glad you were wise enough not to add any revenge-worthy moments of spanking or other torment. Sounds like this was quite enough.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Intense build-up for Molly, fun for Mick and a feeling of power and control for Dom Miguel. Sounds like a great day for all concerned!

    I love your crystal dildo! So pretty. Have you tried refrigerating it? They are so cooling when you come in after swimming or sun bathing.

    @ WC, I must agree that there's something about being surrounded by all that vegetation just on the cusp of rotting that engenders clear thinking. Hope you didn't miss out on the buy one get one free sale on that lube.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.... forgot to report on a little bit of "cool down" spanking when her hands were cuffed behind her back... lots of little details missing I guess.

    Cold dildo? excellent idea for the next time, Donna.

    Mick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, that sounds like fun! I'm sitting here thinking of how I might wangle myself into an opportunity to try this out with Mrs. Haversackers. Here, it's me who is always left dangling just shy of an orgasm.

    Maybe a bet of some sort? She is rooting for the Canucks, so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two have way too much fun. And all day of O restriction is a start....

    *giggling*

    i can so see Mistress gape-mouthed if she had to go a few days (as i have in the past)...

    but there is nothing so powerful imho, as the orgasms that roll when you have had a bit of denial....

    mmmm

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture with Molly with her little bottom in the air is my new favorite.

    The new pic favorite,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. WC
    glad to hear that the pic did not disappoint!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: