Thursday, September 2, 2010

HNT/ MIstress's Long, Frustrating Day


UCTMW Enterprises, LLC

MEMORANDUM


From: Mick Collins, Managing Editor

To: M, Western Correspondent

Subject: Orgasm Embargo for Publisher / CEO Molly Collins

I wanted to give you a brief update before you have that conference this morning with our Publisher.

A warning: she is rather tightly wound.

She seems to have taken your direction that she refrain from orgasms for the last 24 hours or so to heart, at least as far as I can tell.

Though it has not been without a good helping of whining. And squirming.

AS you prescribed, the last orgasm  (at least to my knowledge) here at the world headquarters of  UCTMW Enterprises  was yesterday morning,  at approximately 7: 15 am, eastern time, after I gave her a chance to read our morning edition.

She  approved our new format, and settled in for a quick review, pointing out a few typos and other errors that needed to be corrected.

As I spread her lips with my tongue and probed a bit for my first morning taste of her addictive nectar, my comment was probably a little insolent:

“Hmmmm….already wet, Mistress. Did you start before me?”

Of course, she denied it, and I did not check to see if the Hitachi was still toasty. But I had my suspicions that she had slid a extra one under the transom before the door was shut. The prospect of a 24 hour draught had made her a woman possessed the night before. It would not have surprised me that she was storing up some stimulation, like a mama grizzly gorging on some late season salmon (or backpackers) before winter hits the Yukon.

After her editorial comments were concluded, she put down the laptop and let me finish my morning devotions. I was then privileged with permission to fuck her to my hearts content, and it seemed she had at least one more orgasm before she gave me permission to come.

That was it.

On the ride to work, I asked for her thoughs about the prospect of holding out until your engagement the following morning.

“I’ll be OK if you stop reminding me Slave.”

Who me?

But I couldn’t help but slide a finger up under the hem of that short, swirly black dress she was wearing, to rest a finger at the apex of her thigh, testing the waters so to speak. She squirmed away. But I swear I could smell the aroma of her arousal, but it could have just been my smutty imaginings.

Mistress had a very busy day, with breakfast and lunch meetings, a conference call, then a meeting at her firm. It kept her well distracted, which was probably a good thing under the circumstnces.

But I texted a few times to check in with her, with messages like the following:.

“Wish you could come over for worship, Mistress.”

Or

“Aren’t you tempted to go to the rest room and just touch that needy cunt?”

I don’t feel too bad about this form of torture, since I have been required to follow my “no touch without permission rule for many months now.

But Mistress is not so well disciplined. At least not yet, anyway.

I backed off when I got this text back:

“There will be consequences for this Slave.”

Oops. (Of course, my perverse nature wanted to say “bring it on.”)

Later we met at a political event, and as a locally grown Cabinet Secretary pumped up our local Congressman, I whispered in Mistress’s ear, in my best perky Palin imitation:

“How’s that no orgasm thing goin’ for ya?”



She shot daggers at me. And as I drove home, it was clear that my hand was not welcome any farther up than mid thigh.

She shared that you also had been taunting her, even suggesting that she touch, but not climax.

“You guys are tag teaming me.  That’s mean”

And she reminded me that today I will be wearing my cage to work, even as she lolls here in bed, waiting for you call.

Payback is a bitch, I suppose.

At home, once we were in bed,  Mistress was very gracious though.

“I’m happy to give you a blow job, Slave…..if you came in my mouth I wouldn’t violate M’s directive.”

But I declined. I felt it was only fair for me to share her frustration, since in  a strange way I had helped put her in this “sad” boat. And to tell you the truth, I am not wire to come before Mistress. I suppose she has programmed me very well. I feared it would make my evening even more frustrating.

As it turned out, Mistress was fast asleep by about 10 pm. And at some point in the night, we both woke when she went to visit  the loo.

“I can’t believe we are both awake. Both horny, but we aren’t having sex., Slave. Are we crazy?’

I suppose that question answers itself.

But then Mistress’s willingness to defer her pleasure in anticipation of what is sure to be a memorable hour with you and her Hitachi this morning shows the extent of her devotion and desire to submit to you, M.

Congratulations on a job well done. And enjoy your morning meeting. Be sure to take notes.

Now, if only we could get a few column inches out of you.

Mick







4 comments:

  1. "But Mistress is not so well disciplined. At least not yet, anyway." That might be foreshadowing if you knew what was coming next Mick.

    This is very hot. Denial. I had some too yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from what I hear, Mistress's fast was well broken this morning. and of course I am all caged up looking forward to hearing her report this evening. Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: