Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does Mistress get how much a Slave I am to her?

Mistress may not appreciate how deeply her Slave is willing to submit to her desires...

Sure, she likes to take full advantage of my cock and tongue. Yesterday morning she took wicked delight in having me fuck her,  though I was not allowed to come. Though I had already used my tongue and lips to pleasure her, that was not enough. Oh no.

She reached down for my thickening cock, already wrapped tight in the steel ring that my cage fits onto. Her hands and fingers made me even harder, making me squirm, despite my attempt to keep my cool.

"Why don't you fuck me now Slave."

Had she forgotten?

"But it's Abstinence Day, Mistress."


"Of course it is. What's that have to do with me?  right now I'd like this hard cock  inside me, Slave."

I slid over  and into her. She was so very wet and warm, and she gripped me so compellingly. I focused, followed the drill, minimizing my thrusts, pressing hard against her, sliding side to side. Enjoying those little moans of pleasure as I made her come for me once, then twice. All the while trying to maintain my own composure, so as not to displease my Mistress.

In truth, I could have gone on for an hour at that pace, but after about 10 minutes of this sublime torture, Mistress had her fill.

"Enough, Slave.  Isn't it time for you to take your shower?"

This is always the worst part. Pulling out and away, still hard and throbbing. And the tight grip of the steel ring seems to keep me that way all through my shower as the warm water beats down on me.

"Remember, no touching, Slave."

Of course not.

Once out of the shower, Mistress seemed to take extra delight in closing the little lock on my cage.


Later that evening, at home, Mistress casually mentioned a run in she had with a corporate prince of the City on the sidewalk the day before.

We were lying next to one another in bed. I already had worshiped Mistress, and we were reading the papers before fixing dinner for the teens.

"He seemed very glad to see me, Slave. Kissed me. Said we needed to get together again soon."

" I think he wants you, Mistress."

" He always seems to have had a thing for me, Slave."

"But I have gotten the impression that you are not interested. Not your type?"

"Oh, he could be.  But he's not the type you could just walk away from."

"Why, Mistress?"

"I'm not sure he would let me.  Wouldn't you feel threatened, jealuous?"

"Of course, Mistress. But that's the point, isn't it? You do what pleases you. If you do, isn't it good for me to feel threatened, jealous about  another man wanting you? About you wanting him? Whatever you do, I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours, Mistress."

"Say that again, Slave."

And I did.

2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like Mistress is really taking hold, and you are really enjoying it.

    and tormenting you with thoughts (deeds) of others? ow. and yet...hot. pantpant.

    you two...sigh. so sexay. 'specially for Your age (nilla goes off in gales of laughter...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS LBJ used to say, "grab them by their balls and their hearts and minds will follow.

    watch those age-ist comments, you little whipper snappee...

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: