Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mistress's Endurance Test (Part I)

Yesterday Mistress had her first encounter with her new (and very much younger) lover, Jimmy. Slave was sent to work in his cage, something that had been gathering dust in my dresser these last few weeks.

""It's about time, slave", was all Mistress said as she snapped the lock closed and pocketed the little key to her "work-a-day" cock's freedom.

Jimmy was scheduled to arrive at around 11:30 am. Not long before that I saw my text app light up.

"I'm nervous".

Not surprising. First intimate encounter with a new lover. And Mistress had shared some degree of insecurity about how Jimmy, who just turned 41,  might react to her mid-50's bod. Of course, slave had reasured her.

"You're hot, Mistress.  He would not have pursued you back when you first met, and now, if he didn't think so too."

"He's only seen me with my clothes on, slave....."

"Without clothes, he'll find you even hotter."

"I hope so. slave...."

Yes. She was a little nervous.  But I suspect Jimmy was too.

After that, there was radio silence. Slave's cock twitched a tad inside his cage as I speculated about what might be underway back in our bed. As the clock ticked past 1 pm, I had to speculate that things were going well. By 2 pm, I was getting a little worried. And then Mistress rang me at my desk.

"Hi slave...."

"So how did it go?" (no small talk on my end.... I was VERY curious......)

"It was good slave...... we did it four times.  I'm tired and a little sore....."

"Four times?  Really?"

"Yep. Four times.....I'll give you a full report when you get home. In fact he wanted to know if I would tell you all the details."

"What did you say, Mistress?"

"Of course.  He thought that was very hot."

When I got home, Mistress was reclining in bed, wearing nothing more than some skimpy yellow lacy undies and a clingy black top, thumbing off a text message on her I-phone.   To Jimmy, of course.

"I'm tired, slave.....  he says he's tired too.  And  that he couldn't get enough of me....."

Slave was quickly out of my work attire, and joined Mistress in bed. And once I settled my balding head between Mistress's legs to tend to tender clean shaven folds, Mistress began filling me in some of the steamier details.  But since slave was cut off yesterday ("My parts need a rest, slave"), I am going to head back upstairs now to join Mistress in bed.

I'm sure you understand.

More details in the next few days.


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Mistress is back in the game. Loved that he knows she will tell you the details and finds it hot. He wants to cuckold you and doing it four times the first encounter seems to be sending a message. Can’t wait for details in part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely start! Looking forward to part two. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

      Delete
  3. I don't want to be the asshole that shits in the punch bowl of this little party but what about trivial details like STDs?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: