Saturday, November 4, 2017

Friday Night Cuckolding

For the 2nd Friday night in a row, Mistress has had a sleepover with her lover Jay.

I arrived home a little early this time. Mistress was taking a "beauty rest" in our bed, with Jay scheduled to arrive in about an hour.

"He seemed a little annoyed that I put him off until 6 , slave.....I think he liked that we got some late afternoon action last week. But I told him I needed to rest a little."

We agreed that I would go downstairs when Jay arrived, and encourage him  to go upstairs and "discover" my underdressed wife in bed.

At the appointed hour, Jay arrived. I greeted him at the door, and we briefly discussed the possibility that our two alma maters might meet in the NCAA playoffs at the end of the football season. Then I told him the "plan" and handed him a glass of wine for Mistress and a beer for him.

 Jay seemed a little sheepish about the concept of a long interval in bed with her as I waited downstairs.

"We will be down soon, Mick."

"No rush on my part, Jay...."

In any event it was about 30 minutes later that the two lovebirds came downstairs. Jay was fully dressed. Mistress was in a black nightie with some gray silkie panties. It was unclear whether either had been sexually satisfied.

Oddly, Jay was a tad taken aback by Mistress's state of undress.

"Mick, Does she always march around down here like that?"

"Actually, she's overdressed. When it's just me, there are no panties."

Jay seemed surprised.

"Is Mistress developing a case of modesty this late in life?", I asked myself.

After some wine and cheese, we headed out for dinner at a funky old restaurant that had some live bluegrass and blues music on stage. We enjoyed each other's company immensely, like an old married threesome.

By about 9:30 pm we were home again. Jay has an early morning appointment today, so it was "time for bed", according to Mistress.  I was a little tuckered myself (and always curious to listen in), so went to bed myself, in the adjoining "girl's" room.

Would they really go to sleep, or would there be some action?

Turns out they were not that sleepy.

I drifted off before they seemed done. But there were some sustained rhythmic moans from my wife for what seemed like ages.  I lost count of apparent sums.

Jay seemed to be at the top of his game last night. Which means slave will likely have to wait until later today, or tomorrow morning for his own opportunity to get some sexual release.

 Slave is looking forward to the after action report, and some clean-up duty when he leaves later this morning.


8 comments:

  1. I'm going to ask the question I'm sure quite a few people are wondering about. We're dying to know Mick are you now sucking Jay's cock like you were JJ's.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay has never sought that sort of service, Wayne. Hate to disappoint you.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that Molly has at least one extra side dish that she can count on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penney. We are having drinks tonight with another potential "playmate" for Molly. Mick

      Delete
  3. Many people won’t understand how we cucks don’t get jealous and how we can go out as a married threesome it takes a while to work through issues but then it clicks into place. I can relate to you Mick. Thanks for sharing Nz cuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from a fellow duck down under.

      Mick

      Delete
  4. Mick,

    Counting moans beats counting sheep doesn't it?
    Sometimes i wish my sissy cuckold room was a bit closer than it is!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never been called a duck from down under but it has a certain ring to it. I sleep in the lounge near our bedroom so hear it all. Hard to sleep though but I’m close for clean up. This sissy cuck. Still not used to it but I love it

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: