Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Re-Run Season

Mistress and slave continue to enjoy the sun and seclusion of our SW hideaway, trying our best to fend off work tasks to make room for bracing morning sex, strenuous bike rides and lazy late afternoon naps when the late afternoon "monsoon" clouds gather for a cooling momentary downpour.

But today's entry arises from a task I undertook over the weekend to find some photos of my recently deceased mother. What surprised me as I scrolled through what are probably several thousands of photos accumulated over the last 8 years on my computer was how many photos in there feature semi-risque shots of Mistress. Many of those have been posted here over the years. Others were "outtakes", or maybe shots taken for slave's lovers and texted to them by me as a little visual aphrodisiac.   Some of the shots are somewhat repetitive. Example:  How many different ways are there to capture Mistress while sunbathing nude?


But as I go back further in the chronolgy, I have to say I kind of miss the days when you could catch Mistress in stockings, about to wield her riding crop on her slave based on some trumped up charge:



I was also reminded about how one's knees feel in high altitude skree  when groveling to serve Mistress's clean shaven folds at 13,000 feet:



I also realized that I've been negligent in exercising my switch day privileges as in days of yore:



And also thought about a trip to the local hot springs before we head back on Saturday to River City:



Hope you didn't mind this trip down memory lane. After all, isn't summer still re-run season?

4 comments:

  1. that top picture is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. The first is my favorite. For obvious reasons.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is one hot tamale, especially in these Southwestern pics. You're a lucky man Mick!

    Enjoy your vacation.

    Shades

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: