Saturday, July 9, 2016

Slave Stands Corrected

As I worshiped Mistress yesterday morning, she read through the blog, gave a little snicker, then put down my laptop and focused on my attentive tongue.

Once she was satisfied, slave was allowed to mount her and take his own pleasure in a very traditional way, but quite fulfilling nonetheless. Of course, I asked and was given permission to cum.

When the dust settled I asked Mistress if she liked the illustration in the blog.

"Very hot slave....but you got it wrong...."

"How so, Mistress?"

"When we do it with him standing, I'm on my back, legs up.... not on my tummy....."

Hmmmm..... I had gotten it wrong.... So in the interests of journalistic accuracy, count today's entry as a correction of yesterday's mistake. It must have been more like this, though I suspect the knees might be bent, not vertical:


Or maybe like this, except reverse the gender:

3 comments:

  1. Diane loves the first position with Paul, and the second with me. Do you think that's fair?

    sissy teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course that is fair. The first is my favourite but legs bent on their shoulders. I hope the error caused pleasure not pain. Happy Sunday's from a grim England

    ReplyDelete
  3. A correction to an article. You have more integrity than most of our media. :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: