Saturday, November 29, 2014

Big Changes For Our Senior Correspondent

We've not heard too much of late from Donna, our Senior Correspondent here at UCTMW. But as you can see from her posting today, she's had a lot on her plate:
Hi Guys,

There have been some significant changes in my life since I last corresponded with you.  My son graduated from medical school, a fabulous physician found a medication that improves my daughter's quality of life as an adult with autism, Bill and I were divorced, and I became submissive to a new Dom.

That's quite a bit, right?  While I could regale you with all kinds of wonderful stories about my son, daughter-in law, and daughter, I don't imagine those would be of too much interest to UCTMW readers.  Although there is that interesting point that my very sexy DIL, who is just barely five feet tall and works to keep her weight up to 100 pounds, wears gorgeous, black leather boots with six inch heels as she Dommes my 6'4", 195 lb son.  It might also be of interest that my daughter, who may be quite autistic but also has a genius level IQ, has know for many years that her father and I are part of the BDSM community, and has always been totally cool with it.  So cool, in fact, that one year for my birthday she gave me a gift certificate for a new corset.  How great is that?

As far as the divorce goes, Bill and I have been friends since we were kids and will always remain so, however our time as a married couple had come to its natural conclusion.  He is in the midst of relocating to another state, and I wish him great adventures, many sexy, sassy women, and a wonderful, happy life.

I am going to continue living here, amidst these beautiful mountains, in my log cabin out in the woods. My daughter lives in an attached apartment, and since we both love the mountains, as well as this cabin, it's the perfect situation for us.

Moving on to the Dom part of the message, I met my new Dom just a couple of months ago.  Dom Sam is a fine figure of a man,  6'3", 185 pounds, and in my basic age group.  He is a strikingly handsome African American man, with a full head of dark hair that has just a touch of gray at the temples.  As a retired Marine, he has a take charge attitude coupled with sharp attention to detail.  He has many years of experience in dungeons around the world and is skilled in most areas of BDSM.  His go-to tools for a session are whips, floggers, paddles, rope and bondage tape, and he enjoys focusing on overlapping the physical, intellectual, emotional and sexual aspects of BDSM.

Something very important to me about our D/s relationship is that Dom Sam clearly sees me as a sexy, submissive woman who is truly in need of all aspects of BDSM in her life. His goal is to meet those needs, and my goal is to serve him submissively, in whatever way pleases him. 

In any case, I was very fortunate to become Dom Sam's submissive, and I look forward to reporting to you on our fabulous firsts, as in first meeting, first flogging, first sexual encounter, and more.  But that all needs to wait for another post.

As we begin the holiday season, remember to incorporate kink into each and every day!  It will keep a smile on your face, sparkle in your eyes, and a buzz in your britches!

Hugs,
Donna
Senior Correspondent

Thanks for the update, Donna. We all will be rooting for you as you take on a new set of challenges, and your new Dom.  Please keep us up to date!

Love, 

Molly and Mick 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Donna - thanks for sharing.

    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna! So many changes, but wonderful hearing from you!
    <3 and hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and good thoughts to you in your new life and adventures Donna!
    Warmly,
    Mystress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mystress, I think things are going to be quite good. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. WC here

    I'm very happy for you Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC, I imagine you will lots of advice for sweet, innocent, little ol' me, right? Hahaha!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: