Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Cuckold Meme of the Day: Sharing a Taste.


 Sure it's a cliche. But whenever Mistress returned from a date I was always happy, even anxious, to "reclaim" her clean shaven folds with my well trained tongue.  Mistress was never fond of condoms, typically graduating to "bare back" once a lover became something more than a one-off. So Slave was able to enjoy not only the taste of her stretched and well used lady parts, but also the residue of whatever her lover du jour left behind. 

This typically happened before, not after her slave's cage was unlocked. Not sure what it is about this little ritual, but it always seemed to be a turn on for both of us.  And while I suspect there were some nights when Mistress would have been happy to simply nod off after a long night of hot sex, I think she knew she had some obligation to share her experience with my in a physical way that transcended the narrative of her evening that typically came as I laved her with my tongue.  While the resulting orgasm hardly overshadowed those she had experienced with her lover, it was a her way of showing me that I remained an important part of the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: