Friday, October 11, 2024

Cuckold Meme of the Day: Required Grooming




 One of Mistress's first cuckold outings was with a guy we found on line -- maybe via Ashley Madison?

He was very directive prior to their first encounter, which was to be at his home out in the 'burbs.

"He wants me to do some extra grooming, slave."

"Hmmm.....like what?"

"What he called a 'landing strip'". 

Of course, I was intrigued.  Until then Mistress had a fuller patch of fur down there. The issue of hair in the teeth when I serviced her was always an issue.  But I had no complaints, and preceived it as just 'part of the deal'.  I'd never been with a woman who aggressively trimmed.

When I returned from work late that night, she had an intriguing disclosure.

"I got a little carried away, slave."

She pulled up her silkie black nightie. Show and tell time. 

That was my first introduction to her 'clean shaven folds'.   WOW!

I can't remember what that guy's name was.  It was a one off as I recall.  But I will be eternally grateful. As were her subsequent lovers. 

More on that first encounter to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: